SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Now that I have had the opportunity to read the IER........I...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Now that I have had the opportunity to read the IER........I intend to still vote NO to the scheme being approved.I note the the IER says that the valve of SFI shares to be in the range of .059 - .07c / share   and that the .09c  EV figure is an acceptable figure for the scheme subject to various scenarios. IMO if the scheme doesn't go through, then I still hope that the shares will keep trading between the 6 -7c will be ongoing withinin that s/price range and in my individual case it will still fall within my investment/profile trading style which would be acceptable...Imo a 2c sacrifice for now is hardly worth all the time and  effort for me as a long term holder to just to give up now for the sake of a few mesley 2cents worth. I won't go fully into the reasoning why I have decided to say NO........ but in my estimation of the matters raised in that IER I think that there is still some chance of SFI doing a lot better in the long term for those prepared to wait.  IMO  EV can can see the value in SFI thus their desire for a t/over.  ...Nearmap currently trading at about $1.79 ..........imo, my greatest personal issue / concern however in all of this saga is a question I keep asking myself as to whether  management will give it's ALL to succeed well into the future if this scheme doesn,t get passed ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.