SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

My intention is to vote No to the EV's takeover unless a "far...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    My intention is to vote No to the EV's takeover unless a "far better offer" of say at least 12c plus comes along......I invested in this Co for the long term as I saw significant potential and growth. I'm sure that EV also see's this value/potential and more importantly the global expansion of the SFI system .... that's imo why they want to take over SFI now.

The other reason I say NO at present to the scheme is that I have not been informed nor have I been given a copy of the IER to read so as to allow me to make a fully informed decission as to whether the 9c offer by EV is an appropriate figure. At this stage, I'm utterly frustrated as imo only that I am not being given full and frank disclosure from the Co of the total make up/disclosure materials of and relevant to the scheme as part of their fiduciary duty. All that I have been told by the Co so far is that the directors recommend we accept the scheme !!! or have I missed something ???/

Today, Nearmap was trading at $1.79 .........So....Where could SFI be in a year or two ...what if our Chinese contacts decide to take up the system in December 2018 once their extension period ends and they sign up for the SFI technology !!!! what could that be worth and what other doors could that association mean to SFI.....so many questions but no answers.....The Co needs to realise that we are not sheep that are happy to be lead by others say so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.