SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

I'm a small fish in the pond but I have to agree with...

1. 2 Posts.
    I'm a small fish in the pond but I have to agree with @substanceonly, @SimonTemplar and @greenfinger.
    SFI has great potential as well indicated by @goarmy, @goosmurf and others, but we must not forget that we are tied to an incompetent management team (I'll never again invest where these guys appear) that has placed SFI in the position it is today, with the only prospect being of more poor decisions. The potential is excelent, but it will never be realised.
    Yes, EV needs SFI as much as SFI needs EV, but in this arm wrestle contest I know who will sucumbe first and I'm not prepared to see the stock go back down to 5c for a few more years sweating over how SFI will stay afloat (more dilution?).
    I'll be taking my money out and investing in something that could deliver a decent return over the next few years, which is what this is all about for me (sorry @CHR1SSO, but if you want to save Australia you'll have to focus on bigger fish than SFI).
    It has been a great dream, it could have turned into an even better reality, but chances are it will not and I'm managing my portfolio with a specific objective.
    I'd like to thank you all for the commentary over the last couple of years. It has been quite a learning experience for this amateurish trader.
    Over and out from my end (pardon the pun).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.