SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

I have been keeping an eye on the silver juniors that have JORC...

1. 2,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1092
    I have been keeping an eye on the silver juniors that have JORC 2012 resources and come to the conclusion that the big movers appear to be those stocks with a higher percentage of their resource in the precious metals category in comparison to base metals at this stage in the market cycle. I have highlighted the areas in my spreadsheet that I believe are important areas to look at when comparing the various companies.

Light green = Important
    Black = More important.

One thing to note is that not all companies are created equal and those companies providing strip ratios allow a better in-depth comparison. One other aspect to consider is the possibility that when it comes time to finance the operation, that the higher percentage PM operations will be required to hedge their PMs whereas the base metal counterparts MAY get away with only hedging their base metals and thus allowing their PMs to be sold at spot.

There are three stand out companies on a PM resource comparison basis only and two of these companies are significantly undervalued compared to the third company, if you are only looking at the PM resource.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6302/6302181-5db57e0df6212f5146d774537326e9f8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.