SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

@Happyou are repeating what i have been saying for months/years...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3460
    @Happ

you are repeating what i have been saying for months/years - but the point is that price isnt money

when big money leaves a space the price doesnt go to 0. algos keep stringing retail along precisely as part of the misdirect while the big money moves to a new thematic

as for $40++ etc - we'll see. i think things are pretty fluid past the 3-4 month impulse from next US covid stim tranche. the bond market is tightening up and it needs US to continue to monetise debt or we'll have a repeat of Dec qtr 18 but worse - which means US congress needs to keep authorising new spend

we get above $30- svl and rdm will go in size - those are the biggest leverage to higher prices. ivr and tmz probably run hot early but may lag over longer distance esp tmz. ivr probably keeps up until it drops the resource upgrade - so that wont be for a fair while i imagine

pity the poor sods with 50%+ in MYL if we are launching this week. that is going to hurt like the dickens unless the coup de-escalates rapidly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.