DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Updated Summary, page-100

1. 34,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9076
    Santoo2,
    How come you limit your profile? Just not allow others to "ignore" you?

Especially if this "traffic" is coming from Iran, Pakistan, etc., and nothing at all from India itself where the launch is supposed to be happening.

Please DO NOT make false statements!
    Alexa.com data only listed 5 countries, Indonesia, Pakistan, Algeria, Iran, United States, totaling 78% visitors.

How could you make a statement, "nothing at all from India". There were 22% of the visitors outside of those five listed countries. I will eat my hat if NOTHING AT ALL FROM INDIA.

Besides, the app has not been working for a few days now as per the posters experience here.

False statement again!
    The ZipT app worked at night 16 January 2015 in Australia per Stockrocker (thanks Stockrocker). The app was only disabled YESTERDAY.
    How dare you make a statement, "has not been WORKING for A FEW DAYS"

In the company's latest update on the 08/01 page 1.. users have averaged 3 messages in the test period of 2 weeks. and one call per day.

3 messages in 2 weeks?!

The initial launch was called "PILOT testing". The users/customers were selected for testing, survey, then improving the app according to the feedbacks. It was controlled, for the purpose of testing and effective fixing any unknown bugs. They did updated the app twice during the first two weeks.

Closed the old versions of the app, probably will be saving some costs.
    The facts suggested the company have been using money wisely and effectively.
    I didn't think the company expected the initial app to be downloaded outside of India, but our intelligent posters found the link, and shared with us.
    Now the company closed the app, I am sure they will be make more secure and we probably have to wait until public release to be able to download the app, public release is schedule in Q1 2015, within 1.5 months.

Should we expect this kind of internet traffic to change the ranking of a company, any company, on the world stage ?

Should "WE", you have been so critical about everything related to ZipT, constant misinterpretations of the official announcements. How on hell, would be "WE"?

I believe It is time to leave some of the hype behind, put things into perspective, and think for our selves!

It's time to unlimit your profile, and allow me to ignore you.
    I heard enough hypes from you. Thanks for your restless efforts.
    Last edited by 8horse: 18/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $80 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13020657 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6913970 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.