DOU 66.7% 0.5¢ douugh limited

Updated Summary, page-69

1. 34,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9121
    Internet was not that popular 15 years, but now is almost spreading into everyone's daily life.

Telecom charge over $1/min for a call, 25c per message, over $2/min for overseas roaming, and expensive data usage.

VoIP will become mainstream as technology improving.
    VoIP app can deliver crystal clear call quality and is charging at 1-2% of telecom's rate. I can't find any reasons a premium VoIP app will not be widely accepted by the world.

VoIP industry is not a burst one but a rising star. Global VoIP services market will generate US$136b by 2020 according to Transparency Market Research.

We know there are thousands of VoIP apps but only few are widely accepted by users.
    ZipT app, I have tested and am happy to switch some from telecom to ZipT app as its call quality is exceptional based on my experience, also saving money as ZipT is only charging 1c per min for an international call to my hometown.

Initial pilot results show 80% users are happy, working better than expected in 2G network environment, and significant data usage saving.

ZIP has a tidy market cap of $30m with cash $7m est.
    K2 asset management fund holds 11.9m shares, (last subscribed at 42c)

Lots of ASX tech stock with little/no revenue but are valued well above $100m, ICQ, PSY, 1PG, MIG .... (Disclosure: not hold)
    This also gives me comfort potential upside for zip is huge.

The abovementioned is just my personal view. Always DYOR.
    Have a good weekend

-----------------------------------------

Transparency Market Research has announced the release of a report titled “VoIP Services Market (Corporate Consumers and Individual Consumers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020”. According to this report, by 2020, the global VoIP services market will generate revenue worth US$136.76 billion and also reach a subscriber base of almost 348.5 million.

Browse Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/voip-services-market.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.