DOU 66.7% 0.5¢ douugh limited

Updated Summary, page-88

1. 34,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9121
    santoo,

Have you read any zip asx announcements? If zip does not worth any, why you are working so hard (3:49am posted) in posting extensively on zip? Unfortunately, most of your views are biased and incorrect.

ZipT app pilot testing was launched in India ONLY.

Luckily, we were able to download the app thanks to some excellent posters here like Freehold initially pointed out the download link from an Indian website. Because initial launch was only in India, That's why messaging function I have tested in Australia didnt work.

Stockrocker and I and some other posters have successfully made local (Australian) and international calls, both call quality and data usage were in line with the company's outstanding results. That's a bonus, the app did work outside of their plan. How can you say "the app not working"? You need to be precise. Too much craps you posted.

If you really are keen to comment on ZipT app. You should wait its public release by March 2015, please test the app and then make comment.

Re Alexa.com chart, I don't think they are fanciful. That can see how wrong you judge things.
    Alexa.com was acquired by Amazon.com for US$250m in 1999. I am not surprised you could not understand their chart. Not expected.
    Last edited by 8horse: 17/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.