BCI 4.08% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

amazing mike and tony have been buying not only their shares...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    amazing mike and tony have been buying not only their shares back but more!

The only reason i can think this is possible is they are reading hotcopper. i reason the conversation went something like this

" hey tony do you think we should have sold all those shares , i have been reading chelks thread on hotcopper and i forgot about the benefaction of the iron ore and we have a 20 year mine life and we will make 200 million year for 20 years plus (mike starts to cry) we HAVE MADE A REAL MISTAKE!

Tony lovingly puts his arm around Mike and says ' i didn't want to tell you but tildesley thread spoke about upgrades at shaw river and Bungaroo possibly having millions of tons of iron ore, what have we done!!!'

(both together scream out) AARRR WITH REGENT AROUND AND CONSOLIDATED WE MUST BUY BACK OUR SHARES , HOW COULD WE BE SO STUPID TO SELL AAARRRRR Tony holds Mike close and whispers never again we will sell shares unless we need money for bourbon, and we MUST IMMEDIATELY BUY BACK AND MORE SHARES !!! Because chelks has made us realise yes this is A 12 DOLLAR STOCK !

Mike and Tony lived happily ever after with millions they made from buying back what they sold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $77.96K 310.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42598 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 323604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.