CDS comdek limited.

I don't think there'll be any/much selling pressure up until the...

1. 3,966 Posts.
    I don't think there'll be any/much selling pressure up until the meeting but they'll need to start incentivising the market from then on or it will start to stagger down. There'll be no drilling results for yonks so they'll really need to produce an mou or similar with Eskom - BS presentations won't cut it any more. What I do like are the expirey dates of the director options: 12, 18, and 24 months, which means this placement will see them through to the first lot to expire at which point Jury and Matthews will have to cough up $8.394million and then 6 months after that another $11.54175million and lastly 6 months hence another $14.6895million. Providing they achieve positive results I see no reason for any more placements for a couple of years or at least up to a BFS at which point the whole thing is down the toilet or the sp is a damn sight higher than it is at the mo. Based on that ramble I don't think they give a stuff about the short term sp as it really is irrelevant now and only those willing to look 12-24months ahead will make the biggest gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.