CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

I understand some of this may be regurgitated from last year but...

1. 1,840 Posts.
    I understand some of this may be regurgitated from last year but I still feel its important with a lot of new shareholders and the market changing/shuffling in between to update these figures and show the current position Chapmans is in, and why the market is currently wrong in valuing us so poorly. Please also remember that it takes only $60,000 worth of shares (15m in total, just over 1% of the company) for the Market Cap to drop more than $1.4m today... obviously holders who believe cash may be king at this current time of uncertainty in the macro picture with China having the wobbles and our All Ords tanking after making up heaps of lost ground..

CHP
    1,431,666,000 shares on issue

DSM - $3.2 million valuation/32% stake post dilution after  purchasing our original 40% stake for 700k

RFN - 7.2m shares @ 57cents = currently worth $4,104,000 (our D4 look-through)

CMY - 31m shares @ .006cents = currently worth $186,000 (we purchased @ .005 but it was basically for free after underwriting fees/costs were received)

VAMP - 10% lookthrough through our D4 stake+ $150k investment = $1.35 million valuation

Current Cash + Other assets = unknown, putting 0 value on this, will try and find out

Chapmans as a whole is currently worth $8,840,000 based on the valuations I have come to above. That would give a current share price of just over .006 cents per share. Please note that this current valuation does not have any future upside attached to it, which are the constant roll out of projects that Digital4ge will be spinning out.

Digital4ge - 15% stake cost us $800,000 - this is by far our biggest and best asset, especially for the future considering I believe it is a lock to eventually be listed on the ASX which would be absolutely massive for CHP, however I am currently not placing any future upside value on them as the market currently refuses to also, and always has as CHP seems to follow the trajectory of RFN, which is soon to change with both the VAMP IPO and DSM IPO touted for this quarter - both we have larger stakes in then RFN and there is some serious confidence around both of these projects once they list.

As Jamie Pride stated, Digital4ge have 6-8 projects currently in the pipeline.. conservatively, we can assume that at least two of those will make it to the market this year, adding further value to the CHP share price

Also believe that CHP will have something to do with a stock called STI, Peter Dykes was named a director not too long ago, check out the acquisition that was made and the history prior to it..

Peter Dykes holds 20% of this company, the largest amount you can own as a director.
    Anthony Dunlop currently holds just over 15% of the company.

The relentless buying from both directors saw wild fluctuations in the Chapmans share price as they literally hoovered up what stock they could.

People wonder - 'how can a stock just flatline or decline after such relentless buying from directors?' Heres your explanation... There are only 34m shares on the sell side at the moment. That is chump change and only 2.5% of the company to these directors... as we have seen from there buying, that is nothing. So if I want to continue to buy up to 20% of the company I am a director of on market, what do I do? I continue to buy whatever on Earth the market is offering me and then if I have to pay an extra pip or three for those last 50-100 million shares I need for my max holding, then so be it. I think a lot of people also forget that these directors don't invest to make a bag here or there... they are here for the big bags so in the big scheme of things, a pip or three now means nothing when they know what its worth in the future... You can't just simply go out and purchase 200m+ shares in one hit, nor is there any chance your going to get them at the same price... Which only bodes well for CHP shareholders

Regarding Chapmans latest announcement, COL, I think this is based exactly on TOP, which is Thorney's listed entity. Check out there website here - http://thorneyopportunities.com.au/ We can look forward to more info regarding that later this month I think the ASX release stated

Finally I'll leave you all with this one... Would you buy shares in a company that you were a director of if you thought it was going down? Scrap that... would you go absolutely senseless with your on market buying of shares when you are the very person signing off on everything that happens within the company?

Edit - I'll include a bit more on COL later... still researching others similar
    Last edited by Smokedog: 08/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.