CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

There's 147m shares on issue currently, with requirement to...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    There's 147m shares on issue currently, with requirement to raise $30m for plant CAPEX.

For the purpose of the example I will dilute the registry by the amount required to fund the CAPEX, it's likely they will finance part of the CAPEX with a loan (but let's call this the worst case scenario).

$30m / .67 = 44.8m shares extra added to the original 147m (+ 6.7m options) gives us a diluted registry of 198.5m shares.

Let's just use the AUD spot price for now of $30.50.

So 2.6moz x $30.50 = $79.3m revenue per year
    $79.3m - total costs ($24.7m @ 9.50 per ounce) = $54.6m Gross Profit
    $54.6m - 30% tax and royalties leaves $38.2m Net Profit per annum
    $38.2m/198.5m shares = 19.25c EPS x PE of 5 and you have 96.25c per share

* That provides no value for additional resource (other than what they mine over the 5 years).
    * It provides no future value should the price of Silver continue to increase.
    * No extra value built in for successful exploration increasing their resource base.
    * Tax deductions that CCU may be eligible for (after plant/exploration expenditure) are not taken into account.
    * The total cash cost may be lower than the $9.50 I�ve used in the example.
    * Also the increasing price of lead may very well reduce costs even further!

Ultimately I can see CCU trading at over $2 per share (conservatively) and possibly much higher depending on how high the price of Silver goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.