1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

"Altura continues to source suitable potential partners for the...

1. 180 Posts.
    "Altura continues to source suitable potential partners for the development of Tabalong. The aim of any potential partnership is to expand and enhance the holdings in the Tabalong region and providing access to further coal resources through a joint venture with a well established
    Indonesian partner. The Company is currently reviewing several coal assets with the same partner with the due diligence and legal agreement drafting well advanced."

Any speculation on who/what this partnership could involve?

Definitely sounds like a JV is on the cards and close at hand...but where and with who?

"...access to further coal resources..." indicates a slice of someone elses pie, or a partnership to take over someone elses assets entirely.

"...reviewing several coal assets with the same partner" doesn't necessarily mean that partner already has the assets...could we be joining forces to take on new assets?

Interesting stuff. Hard to tell with the queues, i reckon a few traders might be setting up for this one, but if a good deal is done i think we'll see it quickly in the price.

Regards,

DYOR
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.