DSK 6.20% 68.5¢ dusk group limited

Depends how they value it and their investment style, I guess,...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Depends how they value it and their investment style, I guess, if you consider someone right or wrong. In my opinion, I think people are wrong. There has been an average of 26 sellers every day that has moved the share price. Its hardly a large market dictating the price right now. I see it more as investors being spooked. The liquidity has been around $70k a day, and thats on a very strong day. For every person selling right now because they think its bad, there is another person buying it who thinks its good. Current market cap of 46 million - 5m tax asset - 30m cash post dividend = 11m with a 5m NPAT. Its on a 2x PE, with no debt. With a net tangible assets per share at 66 cents. They are going to continue to open stores (I reckon 7-10 next year). A new online presence. They are incorporating a new wholesale idea that is recurring (Koala Eco). It is prime for a takeover offer no doubt.

I think it will do well over the medium term. I think its an absolute bargain at the moment. I wont be selling anytime soon. In fact, when dividends come out, I'm putting it right back into it. A better approach to dividends though would of been a buy back. Instead of 2.5% return, a buy back would of pumped the price up to 50% or so with current liquidity.

I don't think its going out of business. Obviously the sellers are pricing it as if it was. But im loving it at the moment, im picking it up for dirt cheap.... just crazy. No complaints here - I don't need it to go up anytime soon, and ill continue taking it off peoples hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.040(6.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.5¢ 68.5¢ 64.0¢ $64.40K 99.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5673 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 41157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 4.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.5¢ 67.5¢ 63.5¢ 19197
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
DSK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.