HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Updated Website, page-12

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    There is a lot in common tonks. Both are in the HR space, both are SaaS based companies and SaaS is still a fairly new phenomenon and very much an unknown quantity. Both have been launched on the ASX where as traditionally one might expect such companies to try for the NASDAQ. The ASX as a place for tech stocks is becoming an increasingly common occurrence with the passing of the resource boom.

Besides that it is not all about what 1PG and VPC have in common but more that I see 1PG as a sort of bellwether for these type of stocks. There was a bit of a stir when 1PG first chose the ASX over the NASDAQ. They were pioneers in that regard. Furthermore of the current crop of ASX start ups I can't think of any stock that peaked at a higher MC than 1PG. Despite the fact that I may seem to have concerns for 1PG's apparent struggle to build a healthy revenue stream I have the highest of admiration for Joanna Weidenmiller as a CEO. I think she is focused and determined almost to the point of being psychotic which is exactly what you want in a visionary entrepreneur/CEO.

So in summary 1PG is a good yardstick with which to measure where any other SaaS should currently be sitting and imho VPC by comparison to 1PG should be getting more love from the market than it currently is. That love may come in a sudden flood should we see a healthy batch of new clients announced shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.