HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Updated Website, page-14

1. 17,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    disagree TT. if there is a comparison to be made then it is between 1PG's SaaS platforms and data and VPC's SaaS platform and on line library. On an annualized basis VPC are currently making as much as 1PG in SaaS fees ....IE give or take 300k p a. BUT VPC also has Dash Digital which is contributing a further >2mill dollars revenue to VPCs bottom line. As for how much 1PGs data is worth their customers currently are saying that it is worth 75k for the last quarter.....everything else is rhetoric. Either rhetoric by the company or by posters who hold 1PG. This is what I have been talking about in regards to the age of the cockroach. Thanks to Dash VPC are much closer to break even than are 1PG. Once break even has been achieved then there is no need for further shareholder dilution via CRs unless it is to buy some revenue enhancing good fit. We can talk and talk and talk about 1PG and their data and their potential until the metaphorical cows come home but if quarter after quarter they keep announcing the type of revenue numbers we saw in their recent quarterly then they will eventually have to dilute further....or worse. But as I have said in the past they were very shrewd in raising 40 mill when their SP was sky high so for now they have breathing room.

Since the beginning of this year there has been a seismic shift in the tech start ups. In 2015 the market was prepared to pay up real big just for a concept. That has changed and is the reason why stocks like RFN, 1PG, NOR and ISX have been so badly smashed off their highs. Don't get me wrong. I do admire a lot about 1PG and have held it in the past. It is more that I believe VPC is well undervalued by comparison. But I would much prefer to see 1PG soar with the eagles and have VPC rise up to join it at lofty heights than to see 1PG crash and burn down to an MC comparable to VPC's current MC.

Stock comparisons are a very valid form of fundamental analysis in my opinion. When trying to determine what a stock is worth one should first ask the question "How long is a piece of string??". We might look at other companies to compare but next month the market might decide to bring all companies down a peg or two and thus absolute valuations might shift but comparative valuations may still retain some merit. If anyone has a better comparison or a better bellwether for VPC than 1PG then please share it here and say why you think that. I am open to all ideas.
    Last edited by NineLives: 07/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.