HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Updated Website, page-4

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I emailed Russell yesterday with a couple of questions about the price listing. The SME launch is still due for later in the year but Velpic are having what he called a soft launch where things are released in stages. The new website is in readiness for the SME launch. At this stage inquiries are still taken manually by the company but with the SME launch will come full automation and clients will be able to sign up on line. I had one little niggling worry about one of the FAQs that states charges are a flat fee, use Velpic as much as you like with no surprise bills. For one horrible moment I thought Velpic had done away with PPV fees....but this is not the case. The flat fee only applies to the SMEs which is something that we already knew.

Something else he volunteered was that all the current clients are enterprise clients so that answers the point I was discussing yesterday with @jordantravispyne regarding current clients with smaller numbers. He also quoted me some figures as to the average cost per lesson and the average spend per annum per current client. I feel comfortable sharing the above general type info as mostly it is just a restatement of what we already believed but maybe not quoting numbers on a public forum that he sent to me in a private email....so lets just say the average lesson cost is within our current expectation and as per what has already been quoted elsewhere and the average spend per annum per client is not outside my personal estimated range but is at the very upper level which I was most happy about.

The above is my own summary of what Russell said so if anything is wrong then blame me and not him but this is how I saw it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.