Updater IPO

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Just heard about this absolute ripper from a mate of mine in Melbourne who was lucky to get seed in this a week ago. Its US based in USA since 2010 and who is who of Venture Capitalists are in it as minority holders with the management. It's too small for Nasdaq so listing here before iit lists on Nasdaq after its SP rockets here I suppose. Its like One-Page and Reffind except it doesn't have a peer as it is unique and I was told that it will do better than One Page and Reffind after listing. Moelis would be doing the show but may choose a retail guy for the spread or they may do in house. Moelis locked in instos apparently for the IPO, as they raised some Pre IPO money recently. If we are extremely lucky we may get $2k for the spread applications through whom I don't know yet. Phenomenal Growth: Apparently it's latest software based business usage has grown more than 20 times in the last 5 months, and many of USA's top well known household businesses have linked up with Updater. Its cloud based software is unmatched and no competition. Real Estate, Transport, Insurance, Finance etc are linked with Updater I was told. May list early next year or at the end of the year if we are lucky. The saddest part is this. We can't get any allocation unless it is like $2k. Another one to buy on Open. RFN listed at 24c or so and is now closse to a dollar just after few weeks. One Page we all know from 20C or so to $5.40
    Good luck when this happens. I got no more info than what I wrote here. I shared everything I know here. Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.