TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

updates, always updates, page-3

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    not sure why so many are fussed up on Pete for the FDA approval - the FDA approval is beyond his control - and beyond the control of Dr Reddy's as well.

The only people who are in control are the FDA themselves - last when i read on the FDA website - they have said (and with a tone of "who cares") that they have a HUGE backlog and the average time is now 27 months - twice what they had said a couple of years back

I think we are lucky to have had the fill inspection - in 2011 FDA is supposed to do 190 odd inspections of which they say they will ONLY be able to do 60 something. Not sure if you'd blame the CEO's of the other 130 odd companies who wont get inspected. Simply - its NOT in their control.

As far as Alchemia is concerned - the chance of an approval coming is almost 100% (my opinion) - so it should be a fill it - forget it stock - and wait for the approval to come whenever it comes - Its frustrating i agree - but its most frustrating for a short term investor - if you are a medium to long term investor - then it shouldnt matter too much - unless you are leveraged.

The way i see it - it gives me more opportunities to buy more at every dip (and as and when i can re allocate my stocks) - because ACL is a no brainer really.

My opinion only - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.