SPQ 25.0% 0.6¢ superior resources limited

No guarantees in life apart from it will end. The disconnect...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    No guarantees in life apart from it will end. The disconnect with market expectations is what I will find interesting if the news is good. As Peter has repeatedly stated and a few on this forum have been drilling home for a year or more, these holes are stratigraphic. I have 2 hypothesis that may both be wrong or both be true. One is that the retail market will not be at all dazzled and ficus on the wrong thing and we may not see much action. The very small amount shares on offer on the sell side gives much hope to a solid increase in price from my 2nd hypothesis. That is, I have a feeling there are a few big players already in the boat waiting focusing on the right information that will see this as a derisking moment. 10 million shares is not a big position for an insto. If someone decides they want 10 mil shares off the back of the news, they simply are not on offer at the moment. I think the highest sell order is 18 cents atm amd only 8 mil on the sell side. Granted, they'll be much smarter with their purchase than hitting go on a market order, but they may not want to miss out either as they can be sure, like them, others are watching.
    Regardless, I just camt wait to read this thing... been like an itch I cant scratch for 3 months lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $20.47K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11739026 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1081054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.