SPQ 0.00% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Steady on Mode, you're not allowed to get upset about it...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Steady on Mode, you're not allowed to get upset about it (apparently) or you'll end up on the blacklist. You're only allowed to get upset if we're still 'waiting in May'.

The 'mess with your emotions' is what's called temporary insanity due to anxiety and prolonged exposure to stress, and it will become more & more prevalent amongst the 'patient' as the wait is extended.

If the hold up is due to the lab taking their time doing an assay then management would just say 'delays at the lab' like they did prior to June last year. Maybe a lab holdup in the previous months might've retarded everything else that came after it, but if it is the current holdup they would've told us unless they don't want to point the finger at the lab for professional reasons.

I'm not expecting it this week, next week, or the week after it, or any other week. I've lost faith, am disappointed, have given up on expectation and have absolutely no idea when it will come out. What I do know is if they take too much more time then I will have to start liquidating some of my SPQ shares for financial reasons which really pisses me off, & the cause of this is something I consider to be a management failure.
    Last edited by huflungdung: 11/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 828018 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1404492 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.