SPQ 11.1% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Huflungdung,I am sure ill have copper eggs for my birthday and...

1. 5,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4145
    Huflungdung,

I am sure ill have copper eggs for my birthday and we all will on our own birthdays.

I spend about 90% of my free time on geology and gemmology studies.

So its tough not reading spqs deposit facts, not so much my investment interest that's playing mind games.

But study interrupted.

I do hope they deliver before you need to offload some, would be a crying shame as anything sub 20c would be sold to cheaply I feel.

That being said, naturally bottletree needs to be the right result, so I do not leed folk wrongly on 20c plus.

At the moment we have about 2 days copper in warehouses. Been dropping daily. LME at 64,500 tonnes, Comex at 24,300 tonnes. Global demand 25m tonnes.

No spare copper soon, turmoil then me thinks.

In many ways spqs delays play inyo the situation better now, than for example 6 months ago.

I'd not worry huflung on who, I do not think managnent fault as spq is holding 108m cap without results, I actually did not expect Spq to hold this cap, so it shows investor strength.

Just makes me wonder on response of jvs and results due to register tightness.

In the past we have had 20m plus volume days, to get that volume now, I feel will require a large price rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $46.77K 6.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5752740 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2011395 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.