SPQ 11.1% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Despite what you feel Huf, the market is still in upward trend...

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2650
    Despite what you feel Huf, the market is still in upward trend and you should be able to sell at profit if you are in need of funds. No-one can deny that.

What is new by way of recent announcement is the acknowledgement of two joint ventures that are being negotiated that were mere speculation I suggested a long time ago, which has turned out to be the case. That has greater significance for unlocking the resources we know SPQ has which are of significant value. I bet other companies wish they had that Tier 1 opportunity SPQ has tied up across a range of minerals. Others who have been accumulating at these levels appreciate that. The trade patterns demonstrate this.

It has been a very long play, we all feel the grind, but despite that, price remains sound and on upward trend with plenty of trading opportunities as can be seen in the charts even for the short term guys scalping. It would be different if the guts dropped out and SPQ had nothing of value, but that is not the case..

At least SPQ's strategy is clear now. I don't think you or I will change the timing and Peter's approach. They hold the control though numbers. Reality. It has already been stated they are waiting on third parties. It is what it is, they don't have to repeat it. Its clear. Unfortunately, the time frame may not play into your best interest, if you are banking on a big profit, as your personal deadlines erode. But in reality, that is not everyone else's position. Would you sell, based on a huge price rise once JV details are announced? That's your call, and I respect that.

There is no blacklist Huf, and it is offensive to suggest there is when an alternative truth is presented as natural discussion of the pros and cons on HC where many here do recognize different needs others have, and don't add further comment that affects their own position in the near term if they are aiming at a target. Put yourself in their position. Its not an ego contest, or a popularity contest, the market is brutal, but one of being hardnosed about probable outcomes to best position yourself. It could be that JV's are also stringing out time to accumulate too, so I also note the role plays of a recent arrival.

Why then would anyone sell on a rising trend and with tremendous room for expansion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $46.77K 6.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5752740 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2011395 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.