SPQ 14.3% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Updates drill results, page-51

1. 4,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Seeing you never cared about any one else's comment's Huf, then you won't be offended if I say that anyone will face scrutiny to determine the facts and subsequent outcomes on HC because its open discussion from which people can make up their own minds with regard to positioning their investment.

Ultimate responsibility lies with our own choices. There would not be a trader that has not been in your position if they are honest at times through no fault of their own, with a choice that did not pay off, even though it was based on the best information at the time. That's why its critical to look at how you manage capital to minimise loss and brush up on the TA where ongoing pointers lie until you are in a position to weather such shortfalls, which are often cyclical in nature. The TA analysis for SPQ has been pretty spot on with price prediction.

But at least on SPQ threads discussion has been respectful. Nuggie was not hounded off as you state, and I speak for myself. Some extreme comments made by him which you say were positive, were too far removed from the actual operations of the company. It was merely pointed out not to get too excited because the progress would be slow. Its been company history. The very thing you complain about was forewarned. But they have been methodical and keep delivering. I can live with that. It was a matter of putting slow developments in context where the rise in price would be steady, not a rocket to the moon. This has been the case and I have maintained a conservative view that has played out. Those companies that spike hard, statistically pull back hard. That creates more retail casualties who actually lose rather than break even or make a tiny profit while getting out if they bought into the spike because enthusiasm was over the top in buying frenzy. Better to make incremental profit where risk is reduced until the fundamental value can really be determined, then the share price will reflect true value.

While greed is powerful, fear has a greater effect in price fall because unsubstantiated sentiment is weaponised by market makers which compound its effect as reflected by blow-in comments of role players who do not hold. Simple narcissism.

Nuggie has come out and stated what he learned, but perhaps you missed that bit. That is the mark of a man. I can honestly say, he has regularly, given me thumbs up during his posting absence. His genuine interest and confidence has not waned, but his communication style has changed. So I think you picked the wrong example.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $34.15K 4.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7808356 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.