SPQ 25.0% 0.6¢ superior resources limited

Well said David. it is definitely a learning game. I am in my...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Well said David.

it is definitely a learning game. I am in my early 40s and very new to investing. I wish I had started years ago but better late than never. My first few investments were at the peak of the run in 2021 and it was done with little research. Whilst they were only a small amount some of them have turned out to be duds and I have lost over 50% on some of them. Lessons learnt - Do you research and don't follow the hype. Since then I have clawed my way back and am starting to see the fruits of smarter investment choice.

SPQ is my 2nd largest holding (my largest is another that David is aware of). I first bought in at 7c after I was watching for a few weeks and jumped in when it went on its first run in Jan 2022. I have since average down to under 5c and continue to add to my holding. While I prob only hold a very small amount compared to many who are here, I am confident that these 2 companies are run with diligence (not on hype anouncements) and management have a clear long term goal in place. Many factors and the world's current ongoings (war, inflation, etc) have caused some uncertainty and fear in many investors.

Sorry about the long winded post but my main point which I will finally get to now is - my number one learning is be patient when investing. Most of us here would have seen a nice profit already and have no reason to doubt what we have in the ground has life altering potential for many of us or maybe not. We live and we learn along the way. Sure we get frustrated and want to vend but at the end of the day ask yourself why you have invested here and what has changed? Probably not much except for a delay in some anouncements. So sit tight and continue to do you own due diligence along the way.

Good luck all, I really enjoy this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $20.47K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11739026 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1081054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.