SPQ 11.1% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Updates drill results, page-59

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Agree with you David, and I am not planning to sell anytime soon. If anything, this stock is a great lesson in patience.

Still, I don't believe that those JV negotiations can have that many restrictions. It's like every bit of information is kept away from us. Companies have a duty to keep shareholders updated.

Like the last hole that we got visuals on (can't even remember the number as this happened early last year). Got visuals, lab assays were promised shortly. Shortly turned into a whole year waiting because "they are part of something bigger". I (and many holders here I believe) have the feeling of goals being moved as we go.

We obviously can't have the full picture, but I bet there are many other operations where advancements are being made and not notified. Steam Engine? An enigma. When was the last time we were updated on that? Next drill holes in Bottletree? Who knows.

I feel that communication is WAY sub-standard. And this is something that the content of the ground can only compensate so far.

As for next news, I have also given up. I don't even expect announcements anymore. Which is pretty depressing and speaks pretty badly of management's communication skills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $46.77K 6.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5752740 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2011395 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.