BRO 0.00% 0.2¢ broad investments limited

firstly I have a rather large holdingGlovebox have ringtones and...

1. 36 Posts.
    firstly I have a rather large holding

Glovebox have ringtones and music - limited offering at the minute but expanding with the launch of their prepaid visa card! - Yes Prepaid Visa card

Melbourne, 13 December 2006 – The Directors of Bill Express Limited (ASX: BXP)
    are pleased to announce the establishment of a number of bopo prepaid Visa card distribution channel opportunities. Bopo Cards (Australia) Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of Bill
    Express, has entered into 5 new card distribution agreements.

GloveBox Pty Ltd – GloveBox will be extending its offering to its customers via the co-branded Glovebox bopo card. GloveBox, a wholly owned subsidiary of ASX listed Broad Investments Limited (ASX:BRO), is an independent Australian mobile phone content provider with access to 130,000 customer database.

Had lunch with Guy Glover the GM earlier this week and he was telling me that glovebox alone had closed some substantial deals and BRO is seeing the start of large revenue streams coming in…the card program alone will sees revenue come from every transaction and registrations. There will also be extra margin on mobile content from card holder sales instead of using premium sms which the Telco’s keep on average up to 50% of the retail value

Glovebox is supplying ringtone content into large corporate and also Telco’s

MTX develops mobile applications – go to Sensis http://www.livelifeontherun.com.au/download/index.htm then MTV www.mtvmobbed.com and British Airways http://www.londonbeginswithba.com. These are just some that I know of…

MTX has also down a deal with Admax in Asia who know the rights to MSN in Thailand and new media www.admaxasia.com

MTX in a nut shell are almost a mobile marketing agency – putting brands into consumers mobiles. The cut through in advertising and ROI for Brands as they are able to market and target consumer requirements

They have won awards for MTV and British Airways

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.