BRO 0.00% 0.2¢ broad investments limited

What a joke. So this Glovebox is already seeing large revenues...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    What a joke. So this Glovebox is already seeing large revenues flowing through? So where are the buyers? I mean what marketcap is the stock atm? Insiders would be falling over themselves to pick up stock if that was the case.

The way I see it BRO is so far gone that the only beneficiaries of any upturn in fortunes will be the insiders, who will continue to attain shares for forfeit of loans and whatever other reasons can be thought of, to a point where your holdings will be so insignificant it wont matter. A consolidation would definitely be on the agenda as well.

Personally I wouldn't touch this stock until all the restructuring has taken place, and the beast no longer represents its current format. Then, if Glovebox is what its all cracked up to be, then would be a good time to re-enter the stock.

In my opinion those who own stock now will be diluted to nothing (if your holdings arent already that). .003c might seem to be nothing now, but once consolidation and further share issues are finalised that current .003c could be .0003c or worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.