RNE 0.00% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Hello fellowes111. First I want to thank you for your post...

1. 359 Posts.
    Hello fellowes111.
    First I want to thank you for your post elaborating on the tension/compression feature in the design of a well of this type. It comes as a little amazing when one has not even contemplated all the aspects.
    Obviously from my initial post on this I was aware expansion would have to be a factor to be dealt with but what you have unfolded is very interesting indeed.

I didn't reply to you immediately as I felt others would have had further thoughts to add. Not much happened so I felt I must come out and acknowledge your information.

A little surprising I must add as there are a number of contributors to this thread who wade in with all manner of enlightening comment. They may still emerge. I hope so as this is all quite intriguing.

I don't know what to wish for. If the leak emanates from inside the well it is pretty difficult to get at and work on without getting poached.
    If it is due to ground water permeating into the outer wall of the well and getting boiled. ?? I don't know what to think. Inject lots of Stag Paste into the surrounding ground to 'seal' it up.?. I tend to think that wont be as easy as it sounds.

One could think that if it were extraneous ground water that would have been observed during the drilling.
    God knows.

Thanks again for joining our thread fellowes111.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.378K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195874 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7451883 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.