GPN greater pacific gold limited

updates of gold and yrr, page-13

1. Yesterday, sandune, you complained about other posters calling you abusive names.

You then went on to say that name-calling meant that the posters were unintelligent. And now you say we're market backward when I and others have posted what we believe to be a likely outcome.

Firstly, you have done exactly to me and othere what you objected to being done to you; i.e., name-calling.

Secondly, intelligence is not measured by the name-calling of one person to another. A possible explanation for posters' frustration is that you have been asked (politely) countless times to stop your endless cacophony of bitter and jealous statements about Dean Scook, and baseless statements all downramping GPN's prospects. And you have ignored them all; and now you wonder why people call you names.

Thirdly, if intelligence was measured by grammar and spelling prowess, then you wouldn't be rated very well.

Fourthly, you seem to seek respect. It may be stating the obvious, but you should know that respect must be earned. You can't earn respect with any posters here by continually bringing up personal issues that you may have had with Dean Scook in the past.

Fifthly, I don't consider that I am any more intelligent than any other poster here. Intelligence, to me is not based on a high IQ either, but more on decisions that we make in life that result in positive relationships.

sandune, I would like to offer a compromise. Would you please limit your negative postings regarding Dean Scook and baseless negativism about GPN's future to once a week? I would be willing to bear posts such as yours less often.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.