LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Updates on Company Directions?, page-13

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Alexandria again please dont get unsettled. Better to just read the posts first. Then my corrections wont even be necessary.
    Interests or concerns of any poster here are to be freely expressed even if they dont match our own. Yes. I have concerns. If you cant answer them. Then why speak of all these unrelated topics? I just want to know about the company. Not a life storey.

I will not be contacting the company for you. Other posters and I have attempted, even you, dozens of times we tried to call the company and found there to be absolutely no response. You call the company and search for posts if you wish.

Im glad we hear about your trading. But how does resolve the issues I have raised? Lets just stay positive until the sp gets back up to 3.7. Then we can relax.

Yes. I can skim your posts. Id suggest you read the report regarding the REE negotiations before you continue with your error.
    My posts were regarding the companies lack of updating the market of essential information in relation to the bauxite infrastructure negotiations ceasing, without the market being updated, or any other finding or costing to date. As detailed. All not yet being offered and outside confidentiality clauses. Suddenly "resuming" 6 months later yet no one heard a thing about them ever ceasing or whats happened for the entire time. Is unfair in my opinion. Answering with anything else simply appears unable.

Remember shareholders fund this project. They need to know where their money is going and not swept under the carpet if someone wishes it discussed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $36.42K 343.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329485 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1192753 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.