LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Its refreshing to have an informative thoughtful reply here and...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Its refreshing to have an informative thoughtful reply here and I thankyou for that.
    I understand your points as well and agree in part as they are logical and sound.

I must highlight the fact that the communication issues here havent been a one off. However you sound as if you are aware of that which is appreciated. This is what has caused concern here because of the lack of updating shown prior is being reflected again now.

I dont mind too much if negotiations are started and stopped. Is the way business goes. Its just the fact that the duration in concern was so long. We received the first update after two weeks of waiting. All immediately after the site visit from CRSG. Which was great. While good news is good we hear it straight away it seems. This I feel is inline with holder expectation.

But then for 6 months theres been silience and it ends with undertakings are being "recommenced".Sounds like bad news was reported as quickly. For a long time potentially too. Again if we are talking weeks or maybe a few months. Im in agreeance with you entirely. But 6 months is awfully long to not know whats going on. Nor have we had any other technical information or costings offered to even get a feel of activity. Theres nothing solid for a shareholder to see. For all we know the operation may have fallen over in early negotiations in the first few weeks after the update at year start and only recently a party former disinterested has now returned to recommence negotiations. We have nothing to go on and given negotiations had ended there somewhere (and confidentiality agreements). Then that should have been the time to update holders with progress updates and costing/technical/timeframe updates. Which ever could apply. We have seen nothing at al for this half a year.

I had to sell down yesterday as I suspect the pump may wane and retract as it has done numerous times before when news doesnt eventuate. Ill rebuy a parcel when the pricing reaches less pumped levels should updates falter further. However I will keep some until my buy in price in case we get an update and hopefully these updates keep coming from there. Fingers crossed.
    Thanks again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $73.51K 700.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 813056 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.