LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Hi SPartner, Just a brief note to explain why I am a long term...

1. 4,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hi SPartner,

Just a brief note to explain why I am a long term holder of LIN (and sister company VRC). Having communicated ( email and/or voice) with nearly all senior executives past and present since my initial investment I consider that they have and are doing a great job on behalf of shareholders. Lindian has come from nowhere with its conglomerate bauxite discovery and purchase of two additional bauxite projects.

The journey may appear long for some shareholders but the rewards will be high in my opinion. The market is yet to factor in Lindian's potential. This will come in time as announcements of off take agreements, project development and other infrastructure developments come to fruition.

LIN is not a typical trading stock with repeated big volumes and sp spikes. Its Top 20 are stable investors waiting for the company to deliver the goods. Unfortunately Fund Managers have shown no interest to date. Give it time.

Whereas it is always sad to see the sp go off the boil it always presents new opportunities to top up.

I find it disappointing that some shareholders ( especially those who have suffered major losses over the years ) continue to trash the company and management because their expectations ( price or announcements content) have not been met. Why they do not exit and seek alternatives is beyond my comprehension.

Thanks for your recent input to the discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.