E25 4.55% 23.0¢ element 25 limited

Interesting thoughts Blythe. Sounds like you have been out of...

1. 102 Posts.
    Interesting thoughts Blythe. Sounds like you have been out of the game for a while though.

I believe PMI is shipping manganese out of Horseshoe (next door to MZM) as we speak. Prices are much higher than they used to be, and its not clay, rather I am sure you meant iron, but these days thats not such an issue with the Chinese smelters.

From a gold perspective, MZM has $600K of environmental bonds all paid for, and had great results from their first round of drilling, and Alchemy has just bought Three Rivers 25km to the east to truck it to Plutonic so they are obviously optimistic about the region.

The iron in the region is interesting too, with Alchemy going up today on their results with 2km? of strike. MZM has 20km of strike and Midwest is very active in the area, and with Sinosteel's chunky bid, you would assume they know what they are doing.

No offence, but just offering a more modern perspective on your perhaps slightly dated views. Its a very different commodities market now old boy, notwithstanding the shocking state of the stock market! Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $34.63K 154.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175942 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.