E25 4.55% 23.0¢ element 25 limited

hi slapstick99, i am a strong supporter of MZM until quite...

1. 83 Posts.
    hi slapstick99, i am a strong supporter of MZM until quite recently. As you aware that market is not good and this plays a part in the SP going downhill but since Jan till now, what drilling have MZM done? Nothing... Perhaps they wont even do anything and the MD just collect his big pay salary, sit back and relax. I have tried to ask him some questions which i have doubts about the mining area but he have alwyas try to shun the response saying all the answers are seneitive. I am glad someone had finally done some homework about MZM and post his thoughts on HC. All we can see from here is that MZM main focus is on gold and gold only. YOu can kiss the copper good bye and the uranium also. In regards to the gold prospect, i have to say i am quite surprise that blythefan got a few knowledge about peak hill. I did heard rumors but i wasnt sure until i got a 2nd confirmation now. That truck company that operate around peak hill use to be a place where a friend of mine works. Anyway in short, this company is becoming more speculative than before. With no drilling results and more dilution coming, unless miracle happens, SP will go down instead of up. The only good thing is it will have good cash reserve after the placeemnt but what good is it if they dont do anything with the money but only use it to pay the employees. A gold ore is not much unless you can drill it, acquire it, sell it and profit from it. MZM is not even taking much of a 1st step. And in times like this, we dont actually blame them but there probably are some better quality companies out there. Also All ords is breaking the 5000 point. I persoanlly think it will hit 4700, this means there is a chance MZM will go to $0.10 or below. Hold if you wish to try your luck, sell if you want to be conserve. Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $34.63K 154.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175942 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.