SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Samson Oil & Gas Limited (ASX: SSN; NYSE MKT: SSN) advises on...

1. 132 Posts.
    Samson Oil & Gas Limited (ASX: SSN; NYSE MKT: SSN) advises on the following operations:
    Denver 1700 hours June 17th, Perth 0700 hours June 18th, 2013
    North Stockyard (Samson operated North Tier – Working Interest 50.057%)
    The Sail and Anchor 4-13-14 HBK (Horizontal Bakken) well, as reported last week, drilled from
    17,350 feet (MD) to final TD of 18,050 feet (MD). A 4-1/2 inch production liner has been run and
    cemented. The well has 6,370 feet of treatable lateral. Drill pipe is presently being laid down in
    preparation to run a 4-1/2 inch tie-back string in order to set the well up for the hydraulic fracture
    program which is currently being scheduled for mid-July. This frac program will consist of placing
    3,290,000 pounds of ceramic proppant using 173,000 barrels of slick-water. The completion will
    use 14 plug and perforation stages using a “hesitation” technique which is expected to emulate a
    28 stage design.

I too am beginning to feel like a nervous nellie with this apparent repeated delay in anns. But, could it possibly be that there just isn't anything material to the market? I suspect we will hear something once the above mentioned fraccing has commenced, hopefully without issues! We may hear about the progress with the skiddable rig when the fraccing ann is made. Didn't TB outline the drilling schedule, with Frontier 24 rig, in a previous ann? Anyway, the delay is testing...Just thinking out loud. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.