MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

What is all this talk about? Do you think with what Magnis has...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    What is all this talk about? Do you think with what Magnis has achieved with the points shown in the post by Gum Boots that Magnis management stays up nights worried about when and what the commission will do or when they will from? They want 16% extra give it to them. They have just given Magnis tens of millions of dollars in tax concessions with the processing now through the SEZ. Do you see share holders here bitching about the Tanzanian government like holders of other Tanz graphite stocks who now realise they hold a one trick pony?

It's why other graphite stock holders cling onto every word they can find regarding the mining commission and with Magnis holders it seems like the commission forming is further down list (because unlike others we do have a list). The batteries are the main focus and the other items will fall into place in due time.

Imo Magnis if they wanted to be would be the first graphite miner to talk to the commission. It is clear with what the Tanzanian gov has granted Magnis that they are very keen for Magnis to mine and process there. I should say imo on that last one. I wonder if it was the worry of Magnis sourcing there graphite elsewhere that got those wonderful concessions through. They are massive in the scheme of things.

Anyway I was very impressed with those beautiful shiny equipment pics in the announcement today. What an absolute bargain it was picking up all that near new equipment for cents in the dollar.

Imo I reckon the big news will start flowing in soon. Hold on MNSers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.