MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Updates, page-2

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Mate, I'd like updates on lots of things.

- Townsville - has funding for feasibility study been received and is the study underway?
    - NY - 1.2GWh of offtake secured. Who with? Are feasibility studies underway?
    - Germany - deciding between 2 locations, how far from decision? Who are the other members?
    -Asian GW - I'm assuming to be located in India from Lithium ion battery centre of excellence. Partners Magnis, C4V, BEI, Binghamtom University, IIT Delhi.
    How progressed is this? Where will the proposed location be?
    - Middle East - Again, how developed is this and where is it supposed to be. Further batter locations were to be announced by end of 2017, now moved forward to first half 2018. That should mean announcements on Middle East and Asian Gigafactory in the next 2 and a half months.
    - TerraE - MOU progress, would like TerraE to announce their proposed locations also for their 2 factories.
    - World group - fixed price offtake for graphite. At what stage is supply to be given, has a source other than Nachu been secured? World Group a Turkish form, Rosatom recently confirmed grogress on their Turkish Nuclear Power Plant.
    - Tanzania - Formation of the mining commission, also confirmation of merger of government departments including EPZA which controls SEZ licensing.
    - Nachu - Feasibility study being updated, how long to adjust the figures and take into account MTT SEZ licence. Funding and offtake confirmation.

We're in a position where there is so much going on, and yet really no idea where the next announcement will be coming from. Personally I am wanting the mining commission to be formed as number 1 priority as seriously dragging out. Then would be NY factory developments. NY realistically going to be Magnis' first revenue generating project and will pave the way and prove viability of all other projects. NY factory scheduled for production within next 14months. Would love to see the feasibility study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.