MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I haven't dismissed anything. The mining commission is not as...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I haven't dismissed anything. The mining commission is not as significant to Magnis as it is to KNL. Magnis have said they can source their graphite elsewhere. What you are not understanding is that the graphite mine is not the main focus for Magnis. Yes it would be nice to mine their own graphite to put into those spectacular cobalt/nickel free batteries but as was said by Frank Poullas, Magnis can source graphite from elsewhere. That is the difference between Magnis and the other Tanz based graphite companies. The majority of the announcements we get now are battery related. Can you see that is the focus? Can you see that battery profits will dwarf graphite profits?

So just because you are sweating on a mining commission being formed Magnis has a much bigger goal. Have you worked out that everyone Magnis has appointed in the last few years has been to pave the way for the gigafactories?

So let your worries be your worries and not ours. Like I said the mining commission being formed would be very low priority on the Magnis list imo. That is one of those things that when it happens it happens. More importantly is how do you feel now that Magnis does not have to pay tax on the processing? It means they could under cut every other graphite play in Tanzania on price. That's if the others are even allowed to export. Well I know Magnis can so you'll have to wait for the commission to form to see if the others can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.