MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

So what happens when they produce, their iM3 superior battery’s...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    So what happens when they produce, their iM3 superior battery’s out of New York with the battery manufacturing equipment they just purchased at a bargain? Does that make the dream a reality? They have 40% sold at the moment? And with the threat of a trade war in the air I think the ability for our batteries to by pass China is even more important and the benefits of this are extremely miscalculated in to our current SP, and let’s not forget to add some value to the fact that this direction was identified, worked towards and achieved,and noted many years back, space x noted the reliance the USA placed on other countries in order to send satellites up to space. Which during a not so friendly time would be disastrous and unsafe to say the least.

Being able to supply yourself during a disruptive period and one of this magnitude is very appealing to any nation. I think we made and identified a fantastic opportunity and highlighted the importance of what we do and what we provide in all manners!

Once one dream is realised the rest will see it’s achievable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.