MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Names. You would like to think they have. I mean you don't...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Names. You would like to think they have. I mean you don't get a group together like in the photo to discuss the things if you don't have a place to put it do you?

iM3NY has assembled a leading project team consisting of individuals, companies and strategic partners, such as Siemens, to undertake a systematic mobilisation process. Recently, the assembled team of experts conducted a site visit to evaluate engineering, de-assembly and mobilisation plans. This team included individuals with process and engineering knowledge on high tech manufacturing as well as significant experience in large plant relocations within the USA and other regions. During the process, iM3NY with assistance of Magnis, have worked closely with all relevant equipment manufacturers to accelerate the mobilisation and re-engineering works programs to deliver the optimum outcomes for all stakeholders.

The identification and subsequent hiring process of highly skilled engineers and experts in Lithium-ion battery and high tech manufacturing is now underway. This has included personnel who have previously held senior roles in groups including Apple and LG. Magnis looks forward to updating shareholders as this process progresses.

Here is the pic for you Names.

Screen-Shot-2018-04-11-at-12.04.10-PM.png

Now names it looks like Magnis is charging ahead with their Gigadreams. Meanwhile other ASX Tanzanian graphite companies have not really done much in the last 9 months except cost cutting. You reckon their offices look like the pic below?

wae.JPG
    Task lighting with no tasks although the a cross seems more realistic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.