MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

How about number 5 Names? Magnis understands that there are non...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    How about number 5 Names? Magnis understands that there are non holders here who don't have much to do even on Sundays so why not let them go on their little conspiracy theories and let them feel like they are contributing even if it is hogwash.

Maybe number 6 is more suited. The equipment is being moved into storage on campus whilst all the preliminary work is done. Electrical supply to machinery installed which might mean some upgrades to the main supply. How about other things like water supply to points needed for machinery that needs water. I don't think a garden hose will do it Names. Maybe air conditioning to suit the temperatures that the machinery needs to work in. So many other things to consider first before moving that equipment into place. You might like working in a cluttered environment names but please leave it up to the professionals to set up the gigafactory.

Now before you get all excited and ask how much that will all cost and who will pay maybe you should wait for that announcement. Did you know sometimes the owner of the building will pay a large amount of that cost to attract companies. Then there is also normal a rent free period when you take out a long lease period. Especially if it has been dormant for a long period.

Now we know they are moving it to New York so why not wait for the official announcement that the equipment has been installed. And you know what the funny thing is Names? I'm sure the directors aren't wasting their time on a Sunday worrying about where the equipment will be installed because I'm sure they already know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.