TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

What your feeling would be a good start..If your frustrated...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    What your feeling would be a good start..If your frustrated about communication than communicate that...Sometimes you'd be surprised & it doesn't have to be price sensitive to be informative.

I too have been frustrated..Have vented at times..But ultimately I trust management..I think ultimately they have done a fantastic job to get us to this point.

It's a very delicate task balancing a publicly traded company & communicating effectively...If a CEO is not careful he can tank a share price when everything is in fact fine..Sometimes things have to remain close to their chest until the right time to divulge to the market for various reasons..I can tell you though that if something was systemically wrong with financing we would know by now..Instead Peter is spending coin on a pre-mobalisation team..These things can be scrutinised by ASIC & I'm sure Peter has very good reason on hand if they were to ask him why he is spending money on a pre-mobalisation team.

I too have a lot invested mate...You've continued to buy up during the hottest months of late Daddo so both myself, you & every investor need to own their decisions.

I'm confident for us but ultimately the proof will be in the pudding..or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.362K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 434802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.