TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Bull, If we look at what we know... Peter mentioned he could...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi Bull,

If we look at what we know...

Peter mentioned he could sell the remaining 48% Ancuabe capacity tomorrow.

Xingchen Graphite are very pleased with our Ancuabe graphite.

We are in discussions with Xingchen Graphite for down stream value adding revenue streams.

Xingchen Graphite are the largest graphite processor & finished product manufacturers.

Here's what I think...Xingchen will take the remaining offtake capacity at Ancuabe & are only waiting for financing..This is why I believe Peter has not already sold the remaining capacity.

I think there is a processing plant in the mix with Xingchen.There was a video with Peter where it sounded like processing was very much so on the cards & we have looked at cost effective ways...I think the Germans actually helped us with this & our graphite didn't need the harsh processing of lower grade expandable graphite.

I'm thinking after financing there will be some fire works with Xingchen & this is why there is no possibility of European offtakes..We are ensuring our biggest future client has sufficient access.

I definitely think Nicanda West expandable will be developed down the track to service European & American expandable needs...Nicanda Hill for the EV market inside the next 5-10 years.

There is so much potential with Triton..I know once we secure Ancuabe financing we will all feel a lot better first..But we can still read the terrain & I'm seeing a very strategic play by the Chinese & us ordinary shareholders are set to reap the rewards.

Only my opinion of coarse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 881996 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 290913 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 105307
Last updated 15.27pm 05/06/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.