CTP 4.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

I too would like to know why Santos reduced their interest in...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I too would like to know why Santos reduced their interest in Dukas, and how much they got for it. All i can go on is that Santos announcements in the last year seemed to show them dumping/selling down a number of assets, reducing their investment in other companies, i.e. no longer being major share holder. That mixed in with their merger with oil search is probably sucking up all the attention.

Santos is supposedly still going ahead with the drill so there is still some serious $ commitment there from them. we have a new partner/neighbour in all of this, it would be good to get a better understanding of the Singapore companies direction, depth of pockets etc,.

Dukas was over pressurized and showed high levels of Helium which is considered to be pretty good by global standards. Zevron sounds like it could be similar, only bigger. So, yes I am optimistic on our Helium potential. The other gas plays should help CTP in the next 12/24 months to become a more significant gas producer.

While I see Helium as the longer term future. According to the article link I posted above Helium was going for around USD54,438,40/MT in September 2021, a rise of USD 8,059.80 over July prices. Prices like this will attract investors and buyers once we can demonstrate we have a viable field. To do that we need Santos to move ahead with Dukas or we need to move ahead with Zevron.even i pilot hole in Zevron which is much more shallow may provide us with an understanding of the fields potential, which may then give us greater leverage in find partners to develop it with on better terms than the santos/dukas deal has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $27.02K 519.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37632 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 72110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.