GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Where to from here after having the access to the islands...

1. 366 Posts.
    Where to from here after having the access to the islands blocked ???

It frustrates me that we have aboriginal people that come out and say
    ?it?s our responsibility to protect our land and our cultural heritage and our songlines and we will never let anyone destroy it?
    well how stupid am I , here I was thinking that it?s also there responsibility to their young and their generation to come to help educate ,create business opportunity for them and more importantly to increase their health and life expectancy which is 20yr less than non-indigenous people.
    It has got me stuffed how they could save their culture and heritage but everything else is completely forgotten about ,you would think they would still keep the heritage and culture strong but build a future for them it obvious they can not do two things at once.
    I would like to know who is the enemy here I tell you it?s not mining development as they claim it to be.
    They depend on mining royalties and government handouts but still call foul and blame all the rest of us but themselves .i just find that amazing!!
    Here is a perfect opportunity for them to be able to negotiate something other than MONEY for their generations to come, they would be able preserve what is really important to them and build a future for many years to come but instead they decide to live in poor conditions , to me that does not make sense
    If they continue down this path they will always look in the rear view mirror and miss out on this opportunity
    There will be people (black&white)come out and say we will help you stop this sea bed mining but after time they will give up and move on to something else while the rest still miss out.

There is a TV program going up their to do a doco on them the program is living black (SBS)or something like that , to me it will be a one sided affair and it will paint a picture where everyone else is to blame and they just want there land untouched ,they will say we didn?t want this it was all done by the church back in 1964 but we will still take you?re money anyway just in case we need it (we want our cake as well don?t forget )or they might show them living in dreadful conditions but blame the church for all their problems??.. this sounds very familiar don?t you think??

So where to from here well the current board is not dumb and have picked up humpty dumpty , the turtle breeding season is nearly over I think it?s the end of april?? If im wrong someone will tell me.
    They will commence there drilling programme (guess may/june)and it?s a very good chance they will find the same ore body that GEMCO are mining and we all know what happens when someone finds something that is of value don?t we.
    It?s well documented that the ore body goes from the land area down into the sea .FACT!

Do you know that the legislation allows any native title that has been blocked or denied can be re-opened (if the TO?s want it) and the negotiations can re-commence I find that very interesting and also did you know that there is just as many aboriginals that live on the main land that can claim part ownership of groote eylandt .
    I wonder what they will think when they release that they have missed out on a once in a lifetime opportunity to build a future for the family.

Let the good ship sail .TOOT TOOT!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.