SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

upgrade from africa oil, page-3

1. 1,957 Posts.
    All the hype on HC over Argonauts report and Fridays rally gave a lot of readers the impression SWE was going to blast to the moon on Monday morning and has probably now left a sense of disappointment for some. The market often has delayed reactions to these types of things. eg. ATU gives a great announcement last week. The market dithers for 2 days and then blasts over 30 %. Some solid positions were taken yesterday with decent volume. Wherever the current sellers are coming from they are bound to dry up shortly. For as long as these sellers keep showing their hand with lower prices the buyers on the sidelines will wait and accumulate what they can. Why not? I would too. I think there is a swag of buyers with deep pockets who can see a chance to double their money here quickly once we have a full body close above .27 cents. Personally think it could run much further that that in the medium term with positive news of the additional block acquisition and/or newsflow of further successes from the majors on neighbouring tenements who are undertaking rigorous drilling programs as we speak. GLTA.. My opinion only DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.