PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

Yes I do read everything I can about Perilya.Yes I agree there...

1. 46 Posts.
    Yes I do read everything I can about Perilya.Yes I agree there lead hedging is not looking good but if we all had hind sight we would be filthy rich.Lead contacts are in the quarterly reports. Yes I do know about there lead forward contracts for finanical year 2008 Approximately.Taken from Quarter4 2007 forward sales contracts for lead from july 15th 2007are approximately 34,178t at $1478aud and 8,224t at $2358us.And 2009 lead 33,242t at $1748.Yes that is bad I agree 100%.And Perilya has updated this in the Quarterly report on the 30 Jan 2008.But Perila will have no problem producing more than enough lead to complete these contracts.Also Perilya has done very well with there currency hedging,metal put options,etc, so it is not all bad.Pasminco also never had a problem making money with it's zinc and lead mines.It was it's hedging that brought it undone.I do my own research as I work for my self and I am a full time share trader at the moment.But this is only my opinion and nothing more. I am not trying to launch any personal attacks on anyone.So lets hope Perilya get lots of good news and the share's make some excellent gains from here on.Bye bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.