this is possibly the most important post that you will read, but...

1. 7,404 Posts.
    this is possibly the most important post that you will read, but the chances are that you will ignore it, because 99% (let's say, rather than 50%) are steeeped in ignorance.
    "my ISP" has decided to screw with the dialup connection (don't laugh, it's not as funny as you may think) in the afternoons and evenings, causing non response and disconnections, the "so-called" tech help first try to get you to believe that it is most probably a faulty cable. they say they can not investigate further to the cause of the problem, that is either an outright lie or they are clueless.
    there are ways of checking this if you can use a, generally speaking, long forgotten utility called a DOS promp and a couple of commands and some deductive reasoning.
    also, all the modem logs of three computers plainly state that the remote modem is hanging up.

broadband connections use a static ip address and dialup ip changes each time you log on to your server.
    this means that all all of your online activity activity can easily be logged and traced back to you, not just by your ISP.

i recently brought a moble stick and plugged it into the computer, it wasn't long before i got a message from the ISP saying important update 30MB - no thanks, what a load of BS

this is essentially a totalitarian regime, you might as well say nartsi.

WWII was never won by the good guys

now folk are sitting at their comptuers drooling onto their bibs as they log on to hotmail gmail, fecesbook, twitder, watching screwyoutube and other moronic social media sites, indulging in idiotic babble while the rug of freedom is being pulled out from underneath them, in a process that they are contributing to.

i recently inquired as to joining up for a broadband connection the sales person said that the only payments that they accept is direct debit (direct access to your account, and you pay frees if they screw up) or by creditcard.
    most folk don't even bother to ask why
    "oh it's just so convienient!"
    all you have to do is nothing about it and it won't be long till you are lead off to a train station by nicely dressed men with tasers

could say a lot more on this a related issues, but am probably wasting my time - pissing into the gale force wind of stupidity.

if you are percieved to be insulting an iphone, some would take it personally because whether they admit it or not, to a significant extent many see the iphone as an extension of their illusory identity

feel free to go back to your spiphone and pretend that you didn't read this.
    also pretend that 911 was the result of some dudes with boxcutters

ps, i'm not angry, and wish the best for all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.