re: upgrades coming rhd/hit Thanks, will have a look at them....

1. 708 Posts.
    re: upgrades coming rhd/hit Thanks, will have a look at them. There a quite a few listed recruiters out there, once darlings now forgotten.

One such is HIT. In 2001 and 2002 financial years, they paid dividends of $1,24M (4 cps) and $930,000 (3 cps) respectively. They are a micro-cap now at $2M after a loss in 2003 when all the recruiters took a bath. But now they've turned the corner it seems and are profitable and cash-flow positive.

NPAT was $76K for the first half and operating cashflow was a positive $36K. Their CEO was a buyer of stock on market in May this year. His latest comments on the outlook for HIT were:

“We have shown that we can successfully turn this company around after surviving the worst downturn in 10 years. Now we are back on track to achieving a profitable year. Things should only get better from here on.”

A turnaround in the second half should see the stock price rebound to 15c imo.

I've emailed the CEO Ray Hazouri on his company's current state of affairs and will post his reply if you're interested (and if I get one). I think this one could be a nice little opportunity - do some reseach on them. They are much, much cheaper than RHD, albeit more speculative.

Maybe you could also give me your opinion on their chart at the moment, since I'm not too flash on the technical side of things. Stock code is HIT.

Cheers,
    Jebigabre

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.